What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you when you visit our website or use our services:
- Your name and contact information: We collect your name, email address, and phone number when you create an account with us.
- Your payment information: We collect your credit card or PayPal information when you make a purchase from us.
- Your browsing information: We collect information about the pages you visit on our website, the links you click on, and the search terms you use.
- Your device information: We collect information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How do we use your information?
We use your information to provide you with the services you have requested, such as:
- Processing your orders: We use your payment information to process your orders and deliver the products you have purchased.
- Communicating with you: We use your contact information to communicate with you about your orders, your account, and our services.
- Personalizing your experience: We use your browsing and device information to personalize your experience on our website and to show you relevant advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your information with our service providers, who help us provide our services, such as shipping companies and payment processors.
- Advertising partners: We may share your information with our advertising partners, who may use it to show you relevant advertising.
- Legal requirements: We may share your information if we are required to do so by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or court order.
How do we protect your information?
We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. These steps include:
- Physical security: We store your information in secure facilities.
- Technical security: We use encryption and other security measures to protect your information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- Employee training: We train our employees on the importance of protecting your information.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep your information for as long as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
You have the following rights with respect to your information:
- Access: You have the right to access your information that we hold.
- Correction: You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete information that we hold about you.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your information.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your information.
- Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your information to another organization.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected]